Reach the finish line by strategically answering a sufficient number of SAT preparation questions.
1. Place the cover cards over the question cards to prevent cheating
2. Players will roll the die to determine who goes first.
3. The first player will choose a colored space on the level above their current space.
4. The player will then roll a dice to determine whether the question will be regarding math or English. An odd number will result in an English based question, and an even number will result in a math based question.
5. The player will then attempt to answer the question.
6. The player must answer the question before the timer runs out if the player fails to do so, the answer is considered incorrect and his or her turn is skipped.
7. If the player answers the question correctly, they will take the space or be able to choose an alternative option based on the color of the space.
MOVEMENT OF PIECES
• Each player can choose to move to any unoccupied space on the ascending level if he or she answers the question correctly
• If a player answers either a red or yellow question correctly and chooses to move another player down, the player who answered the question correctly chooses which space on the descending floor that the player has to move to
• Once a player answers a question on the final level correctly, the game is over
8. If the space is green, the player takes the space if he or she answers the question correctly.
9. If the space is yellow, the player can choose to take the space or choose to move another player down a level if he or she answers the question correctly.
10. If the space is red, the player can choose to take the space and move another player down a level or can switch places with another player if he or she answers the question correctly.
11. Each player can only be switched places with once and can only be lowered down twice.
12. Each person takes turn asking the question. If the player answers incorrectly, the person who asked the question and the other player help explain the answer.
13. The game concludes either when the teacher or administrator declares that time is up or when a player answers a question on the sixth level correctly.
ENCOURAGED AND RECOMMENDED
• All players should attempt every question on their own regardless if it is their turn
• The teachers and administrators should help answer and explain any question answered incorrectly
• Teachers and administrators should reward the winners to increase competition and strategy within the game play
• Players should have a pencil, piece of scrap paper, and a calculator while playing